Fairtrade certification for producers, manufacturers and traders
THIS COMPANY OFFERS SOLUTIONS FOR
Global organization working with small-scale farmers in Africa, Asia and Latin-America and producers, manufacturers and traders around the world, making trade fairer for the people in our supply chains and protecting our environment.
160 million children in the world are still used for child labor. Millions of farmers and workers in developing countries work hard in heavy conditions to grow the food we eat every day. Yet, many do not earn enough to know where their own next meal will come from. We have chosen to work with products and areas, where these salient risks are the biggest, because this is where our work is most needed.
Your company can get certified and start using Fairtrade certified raw material, to make a real change. Or, at least prefer consuming and selling certified sustainable goods.
Main issues we work with in the supply chains:
- Fairer price for farmers for their work, living income and living wage
- Human and worker rights, safe working conditions
- Child labor, forced labor
- Gender equality, women’s rights and empowerment
- Sustainability, environmental protection, organic production, climate change mitigation