Greenergy Data Centers is the largest, most secure and most energy-efficient data center in the Baltics.
As the entire modern world relies heavily on data and the Internet, which must be physically located somewhere, data centers can be called, without exaggeration, the foundation of modern life. Greenergy Data Centers server rooms are the size of two football pitches and the electrical connections of the center could supply the average Estonian city.
With multiple levels of security keeping your assets safe, duplicated systems offering high reliability and electricity from renewable energy sources keeping the ecological footprint low, it is the best place to store your mission-critical data.
The first purpose-built large-scale data center in the Baltics:
• 14,500 m2 facility
• Runs on renewable energy. Target power usage effectiveness (PUE) of 1.2
• Campus power 31.5 MW
• Level 3 to 4 infrastructure redundancy
• Carrier and operator neutral
• Flexibly sized data rooms across two floors
• Manned physical security supported by AI
• Compliance with the highest international standards (EN 50600, ISO 27001)